West Glamorgan XC League (Round the Res)
Sunday 12th January — 5.6 miles
PTH Mile (club session)
Thursday 2nd April — 1 mile
Tonmawr Hilly 5
Sunday 3rd May — 5 miles
Swansea Half Marathon
Sunday 14th June — 13.1 miles
Sunday 12th July — 6.2 miles
Off The Tarmac (Pen Y Fan Trail Challenge)
Sunday 19th July — 5 miles
Port Talbot Half Marathon
Sunday 9th August — 13.1 miles
West Glamorgan XC League (Llanmadoc)
Date TBC (September/October) — 4.1 miles
Cardiff Half Marathon
Sunday 4th October — 13.1 miles
Richard Burton 10k
Sunday 2nd November — 6.2 miles
Your best marathon time (of any marathon race) in 2020
Best PTH 5k Time Trial
Your best time at our club’s bi-monthly 5k time trial in 2020
Best Swansea Bay Parkrun
Your best Swansea Bay Parkrun time of 2020
Best Gnoll Parkrun
Your best Gnoll Parkrun time of 2020
Best Run4All 5k Series Run
Your best time of the Run4All 5k Series held in 2020
- To qualify you have to be a fully paid up member.
- If you join after a race has taken place then you will not score points for that race.
- Your best 8 results will be calculated to give your final score.
- 4th January will be your first chance to score points at one of the two Parkruns listed above.
- 27th November will be the last chance to score points at one of the two Parkruns listed above.
- You must enter under your own name and have Port Talbot Harriers as your club, if you are running for a charity then you need to inform us BEFORE the race takes place.
YOU MUST NOT REPRESENT ANOTHER CLUB IN ANY OF OUR CHAMPIONSHIP RACES.
2018 Championship Points Update
Updated March 7 2018